Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Drum Lessons (Syracuse, NY)

My style of teaching is very simple. I try my best to keep drummers drumming. It is tragic to see a musician give up. I like my students to continue to grow without getting bored. I encourage my students to have the most extensive music vocabulary they can. I also make lessons relevant to the student's style and tastes in music.

Details:
*I teach at Subcat Music Studios in Downtown Syracuse (Armory Square) 219 S. West St. Syracuse, NY
*I am the drum instructor for Redhouse Rock Camp also located at 219 S. west St.
*I charge $25 per half hour lesson and $50 per hour lesson.
*I focus on: reading, technique, coordination, timing (click track), music theory
*Styles: concert/orchestral snare, rudimentary snare, drum corps, Pop, Rock, Latin, Blues, Jazz, Reggae, Hard Rock, Metal, Funk, Dance, Industrial and more
*I have an Associates Degree in Music Education and I have been teaching drums for over 10 years. I currently play drums and tour with national recording artists Brand New Sin - http://brandnewsin.org/biosheet.htm

Check out this promotional video featuring Subcat Music Studios: Subcat Promotional Video

If you are serious about drumming please contact me at:

kevinjamesdean@hotmail.com

315-454-2833

If you know someone who may be interested please pass this on. Thanks.

Kevin Dean

1 comment:

Unknown said...




Drum lessons can be an excellent way to learn the fundamentals,
but veteran drummers frequently report that dedicated and
consistent practice sessions are essential for improvement.
A good drum instructor can also help you get the most out
of each practice session by teaching you the right mental
attitude and work habits.

somerset drum lessons
wells drum lessons
street drum lessons